Video Give a Bubble with Wiggles the CameraDog

Hi, sorry I forgot to mention but the last link I shared is the video with the fixed text.
Link again for final video

1 Like

Sorry, just like I mentioned in the other reply, I forgot to mention but the last link I shared is the video with the fixed text.
Link again for final video

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I agree!

1 Like

Ok, iā€™ve set the video to Premiere today on the Focallocal channel. Iā€™ll share it to the Public Happiness Movement channel tomorrow.

Hereā€™s the link, please invite all your friends to come and watch our efforts to spread a little smile :slight_smile:

@scarflicter would you like to link your other work in the videoā€™s description?

edit: apparantly i did something wrong with the Rremiere settings. Iā€™ll post it again tomorrow :slight_smile:

@scarflicter itā€™s lovely. Iā€™m so happy to see more editors working on those amazing projects with Andy. Great work and keep it up. We need more stuff like that :smiley:

2 Likes

@scarflicter iā€™ve reposted the video and shared it around all our social media sources. Now we sit back and wait to see if it gets traction and is popular.

You (and everyone else) here are welcome to share it around online and ask all your friends to like it. Getting a few likes makes a huge difference to how many people Youtube shows the video to.

Sorry for my inactiveness; thanks for premiering it! Yes, Iā€™ll share the link on my Facebook. If you could add to the description, this is my other video work: https://sites.google.com/site/ericmaousa/youtube?authuser=0. If the site looks unprofessional, donā€™t worry about not adding it. Updating my site is something Iā€™ve got to work on lol

Ok, great! Yes, will share with friends!

1 Like

Is there a specific tagline or short description of your organization? I found this one on the website: " The Public Happiness community is a fun, energetic and vibrant gathering of people from all backgrounds and walks of life, exploring fun and creative ways we can come together and take action to change the root of issues troubling our World, through **light-hearted, adventurous and enjoyable activities". Let me know if that best sums up the org. Also, the Focallocal platform is part of the org, correct?

Also, I forgot to mention, but can you please credit the royalty free music in the description: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/tenderness

I think doing a video about Wigglesā€™ background would be cool. Like what his story is. If there isnā€™t video, maybe we can write a script and narrate it with pictures. What do you think?

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s a cool description. The tag line to go with it is ā€˜local action for global changeā€™.

The website is this one, not Focallocal.org which is our old site.

I think your idea for a Wiggles beginnings story would be fun :joy:

@scarflicter Good news. One of our contacts asked if they can air the video on their TV channel. Would you be able to send me a version without the music track? That should get us lots more views (hopefully) :slight_smile:

Awesome, sure, no problem! Just without the music, or without the sound as well?

2 Likes

No music but they want sound :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, here it is: link.

Different service, because I ran out of storage on Google Drive lol

1 Like

Sorry for going quiet @scarflicter, iā€™ve been struggling with some issues.

I thought you might be eager to know that a few others are joining in and weā€™re going to begin revamping the video channel again. If youā€™re still keen it would be awesome to have you joining in :slight_smile: