Dog Poster Layout

Hey @AndyatFocallocal! Here’s what I came up with for the dog poster! I did cut up on some text for the TIPS because if we make it longer it won’t fit the poster anymore. Let me know if we need to change something. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks fantastic for the one where we don’t ask users to upload photos of their dog, good job.

Thanks! Do you need me to do another template where dog owners can have their dog’s picture included?

Yes, that would be good. I imagine multiple pictures, like 4 or 5 and text in clouds underneath or above

You seem to have more experience in design than me so feel welcome to play with/edit that vision

Hi @AndyatFocallocal, here’s the template I came up with for the poster where owners can put up to 5 pictures of their dog. It’s a hanging polaroid concept. Is this close to what you have in mind? Please do inform me if we need to have it modified :smiley: thank you so much!!

Also I found a Google Sheets file where @Kai compiled shops with POD services. Have you found the right shop from that list? :slight_smile: thanks again.

Well, that is a cute alternative option we can also offer.

If its my dog in buying for I want the photos to be as big as possible and the main features of the poster with the text fitting around those photos

I didn’t think any of the POD services were right for what we want to do, but thank you for finding the file as it would be good to look at them again

I made the photos bigger than in the previous template. :slight_smile: attaching here the latest layout I’ve edited with and without sample photos.

1 Like

oh yes, thats much nicer!

Great work :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

I won’t be online much tomorrow as i’ll be busy all day spoiling Hande. If you’re looking for a task i suggest searching ‘repeating’ here as there are some tasks which are always a net positive when done so i title them repeating :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much and enjoy your day with your girlfriend! :heart: