Live Happier Meetup in Groningen

A supportive community space where we help each other to create happier lives for ourselves

Please use this to share and support each others goals, celebrate our successes, and listen to each others struggles.

Please pick a single habit you want to change, when you’re ready. The smaller and more specific the better, so you have a goal for others to support you in.

Good Example; i want to get up at 8:00 every day unless something crazy happens.
Wrong Example: I want to get up earlier and lose weight and go to the gym.

Other examples:

• I will go to the gym 3 times a week
  • i will read for at least 15 mins every day

These are called ‘key stone habits’. Small things which are achievable and you can take pride from. These have the power to unexpectedly transform other areas of your life if you keep doing them for 30 days as you feel good about your successes, which you can share here, and changing your habits becomes a habit. When you succeed pick another one next month.

If you struggle with a habit then share your difficulties in the group and see if others can suggest a way to make keeping your habit easier. Making it easy is key, this shouldn’t be a struggle.

Having something small and specific you are working on will make it easier for the rest of the community to support your journey.