Weekly News, Updates and Timeline

I’ve made some good progress with researching our apps. Its now possible to get an iOS app for this platform which will give you notifications, although they do come with a bit of a delay.

I flopped a bit on bringing new devs into the project lately. I made a few posts which got our Github more stars, but no new devs reached out. Although i have worked a bit on improving the path from Github to joining in, and have been posting our community on OpenSource project finding resources.

I’ve also made excellent progress on the token distribution bot and believe we should be able to get it hooked up to all platforms within two and begin rewarding everyone for their efforts here, which will begin to pull more people into our eco-system and help keep people engaged. The 1st token release will reward everyone’s efforts from the beginning of the project :slight_smile:

Finally i’ve been able to pull out all the stats @scottly426 will need for our homepage stats section, and its easily modifiable for our other platform(s), we can simply pull a different stat if desired and it’ll be pulled into the homepage. I’m not sure i have the skills to automate this manual process though and likely will need some help.

Our main barriers to launch are:

• The non-functioning search bar on the homepage which @Marvelxy was working on
  • Automating the manual stats download. @scottly426 i think your skills would cover that, is it something we can chat about soon?
  • Fixing the categories bug in Docuss, which currently prevents comments from working in events on any of our platforms. @syl if you’d be kind enough to have a look it would be very helpful. I believe its as simple as Discourse have updated their hotkeys as ‘alt-a’ now hides/shows tags rather than the category bar as before.
1 Like