New Banner for The Public Happiness Movement

why? 3 is pretty common for businesses, and i think sounds better. why not PHM?

The Blockchain token needs to be four letters

how about TPHM? (the public happiness movement)
or it could not be an acronym, like HAP-E, or HAPY

It could be. If Phat is still available I kinda think that sounds cooler.

phat is a pretty well known acronym for pretty hot and tempting though… like people say a girl is phat

thats the idea, it makes our community a bit more playful and fun. Phat also can mean epic, so we could promote that as community terminology to refer to each others successes

it looks to be available :sunglasses:

i think it might offend some people and come across as immature to them
just my opinion though. older generations might not know what it means anyways and i could be wrong

yes, I guess @isaiahgirard is right

I don’t know. I expect Google and Yahoo were also silly names until they became household ones

@isaiahgirard @Mateo @MarinaOhNo I thought you all might enjoy seeing how Isaiah’s excellent design has been pulled together ready for our relaunch. I think it looks fabulous!

Its going to live on the new homepage as the 1st thing users see when they arrive on the website: MockFlow WireframePro - Viewer

It represents our communities action for a happier world with more peace and well-being.

Blockchain - The Financial World - Global Collaborations to Build Projecst which improve serious issues faced by humanity - Silly, fun activities on the streets to enhance human connection