Users posting a resource are automatically subscribed ('following') the Discourse topics on their page

@AndyatFocallocal, I’ve decided to stop working actively on Docuss. I will continue to provide fixes and upgrades to you when needed, but I will stop designing new features and promoting the solution to the general public. I will focus on my other solution, DiscPage, which is more limited in scope but easier to install and set up.

1 Like

That’s understandable, what you’ve built is magnificent. I can understand a lot of users not wanting to go through a long set up process.

Also I’m sorry for the slowing down of progress on our end. We had everything set to go but after living in a van and surviving on peanuts for ten years, then having a break down from pudding too hard, I think I personally reached a point where I needed to focus on building more stability in my own life before things ramped up again and I had capacity to support that process.

I’m getting closer. Happily living in a flat by the beach in Porto. Adopted a puppy, and beginning to build a stable foundation of friends here. I think I’m about ready to push things forwards again (I’m sitting right now looking at some ads to join the team that I’ve written and
keep stalling on putting out) and hopefully that’ll bring more eyes onto the fabulous work you’ve done too.

Thank you for continuing with fixes and upgrades, it’s greatly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like