i’ll move text to here
This is the text for the intro video and pitch-deck. I believe they should set out the issue, and what the world will feel like for the viewer if they back the project and join in our vision and community. Then at the end we can guide them to choose either the Token, Summit, or Community Platform.
The World we want people to believe they can live in if they support us:
A world where people are empowered by an economic system which supports everyone in focusing their energy and time on positive activities to benefit their local community.
We want to present an image of what this world will look like, where any issue people care about they can find creative positive ideas from around the world, and others nearby who want to join them to create it to benefit society where they live. Also a world where their great ideas to benefit humanity are built by others around the world based on merit.
Presenting the flaw in the current GDP system is tricky as it’s deeply ingrained in people’s lives. They don’t stop the question the need for charities begging for money and volunteers, both inefficient and mostly failing to actually solve the issues they are focused on.
The question we want to present to viewers is ‘why isn’t this behaviour rewarded by the economic system. What would the world look like if it was?’
Economic systems were created to reward anyone who benefits their society, but somewhere that got lost, and many actions are now left to the kind hearted to squeeze in around their daily life.
Because today’s standard economic system (GDP) has systemic issues. In most developed economies, inequality is soaring, homelessness is rising, and we are destroying our planet. To name a few.
The modern world is built on GDP based economic systems. This system places a lot of value on industry, tech, and banking. A little on health care, teaching, and similar industries. It completely ignores most humanitarian, ecological, and societal health issues. Leaving tasks essential for healthy and happy societies for kind hearted people who see things which need to be done to volunteer and fix them, or to start charities and beg for funding.
It’s not working. Very few charities or volunteer groups have a plan to resolve the issue they exist to support, they can’t as the issue is perpetuated by our economic system itself.
Why not use traditional social media:
Traditional social media gave humanity the tools to collaborate in ways never before possible, and for the best ideas to emerge from the crowd. It was one of the most empowering inventions in history. That power was gradually sold for profit, until we returned to a state where almost everything you see which goes viral is paid for content. We want to create that again, a space for people and groups who are taking action to benefit humanity in ways currently not rewarded by today’s economic system, and we will incentivise people and groups to make this something that can scale into it’s own economic sector. An economic sector for people taking action to bring more peace, and well-being to their community
Specifically what things:
- Local and localised globally coordinated activities targeting issues like loneliness, isolation, public opportunities to explore art dance and music, community and human connection. Here’s a few examples: https://publichappinessmovement.com/docuss/activities
- A space to suggest effective and positive solutions to societal issues, focused on empowering communities, like;
- how to support people who are homeless within the community better,
- how to collectively improve the lives of stray animals and reduce their effect on the local community
- a poetry project to improve the troubled (EBD) young people where local creatives support them in writing a poem describing a beautiful daily life experience, which volunteers take to a local hospice to remind those seeing out the last days of their lives of the beauty of life, and if possible to take back a small gesture of thanks.
- A great idea for carbon absorbing communal gardens which local people can come together to alongside roads or on walls
what if we have 1st person POV, showing normal daily life on one side, with a dull drab filter, and on the other half life with our new Economic system.
getting on a train in silence Vs getting onto the back two ‘social carages’ which was an idea pushed on our platform where people would be rewarded for bringing instruments to organise music jams, or lead discussions, sing songs, paint collective art works.
- we could use to deliver information to the reader could be a local newspaper the reader picks up
- an icon above people’s heads could show people’s value to their community whilst doing tasks, and how well they are rewarded.
- This icon above heads could be a mechanism for switching focus to the standard view the current world and showing people in tech, industry, finance with a green icon showing them being well rewarded, then teachers, doctors, nurses, etc, with a red orange tone icon being poorly rewarded, but with their value to society half green and high. Then we could show charity workers doing an important deed, with the sign begging for donations while their society value isn’t needed.
- The 2 window world view could be used to show 1 charity worker helping someone who is homeless, and then switch focus to show 10 people signing a song, feeding, or doing some crafts with all the people sleeping on that street. From there it could expand on the concept and show important societal tasks being done Vs not being done at all in our economic model to show that we are greatly surpassing the capacity of charities operating in today’s model.
I still don’t see how we deliver the 2nd half of the platform though, where people can post and discuss ideas to benefit humanity, and the best ones will be broken up and built by others from around the world in a micro task format.
@marina would you like to copy paste your idea here?
What if our pitch deck was a similar cartoon strip showing the same world as the video?
Yes. We should do that!
What ACTIONs do we want from a viewer?
- Share with friends what they saw
What FEELINGs we have to CREATE to trigger that ACTION?
- Actionable Believe - meaning they Believe that this Solution has to exist in the world and they supporting it on the Action level. ( not passively just agreeing that is great solution and that’s where it all stops)
- Excitement " what the world will look like if this solution exist"
- Striving need to live in the world of : community, connection, support, and believe in yourself that you can make a difference and historical difference if you’re together with community.
What should be filmed to create these FEELINGS and ACTIONS?
Just one example, what came to my mind.
Build a connection &relative of viewer current life and what it can be with our solution _ Platform+Token+Summit
1st part the footage:
Style: make it very fast x2 speed maybe to kind of creating also the feeling that life passing so fast like that - and nothing positive happening
Maybe shortly to shoot the day of life of average person ( that they can relate to)
-Woke up social media open - Terrible distractive news, trolling online
-Running to work - on the way people in metro sad faces/ staring at their phones;
-Working ( he is a stock broker or developer) - looking at the screen - no emotions, just numbers / and him dreaming about being Peace Dancer ( helping people to connect using dance art)
-Evening - lovely, drinking beer, watching netfilix
2nd part of the footage:
Showing his day but different now with Public Happiness Token/Platform alive:
-woke up - check the community vote for him to perform Peace Connecting dance action in his city - and reading reviews of People how it was amazing to participate in his action
-running to work -on the metro people sing together ( we have also footages from that - maybe not very great quality have to check)
-Running to do his Dance peace event on the middle of the street connecting people to dance together with Message of PEACE&CONNECTION - Suraj maybe you can do it in India with your connections.
( We can addd short footages simultaneously of other people shortly creating events around the world to bring the World Level feeling ) like someone in Paris doing eye contact ( actually we already have this footages); Environment issue- fishing the plastic from Amsterdam channels/ or growing trees/ with kids from school? - maybe Andy can do it whenever he will be I guess Amsterdam will be cool ( when you’re there for meetings); I also might know who can film you in Amsterdam ; Metro or Time square action regarding fighting depression & isolation. Person sitting with the Sign : “Talk to me if you’re sad. .Share with me your pain” - maybe I can do it in NYC ( and ask some friend to film, I should know some video makers there)
-Evening - spending time together with friends from Public Happiness Movement - laughing, having fun
3rd part of the video:
Maybe we are saying with Andy and maybe other people - if that’s the world of Connection, Power of communities, Planet you want to live in - Support US to make it a REALITY for You.
It’s obviously just draft what came up to my mind.
Let’s discuss it
I propose we aim for:
- General public kindness: Marina doing the Listening event, or Giving out kind words on the train (I’ve got a message for you)
- Isolation + 6) Homes for stray animals: we can meet this with the dog walk to the old people’s home in London: Virgina in London would like to do this, and we have a few friends who can film it.
- Human and Community Connection: Probably the Eye Contact Experiment
- Environment and SUSTAINABILITY
- Civic duty
- Public Dance: Gary is resting up. Maybe Jacques would like to create this.
We could even add a text bar to show what societal issue is being targeted.
B. Maybe at the beginning of the video
- Building projects online with others from around the World. Probably the best idea here is to combine it with the homeless one as we’ve already built it.
- I suggest someone posts on our platform a societal issue they want to solve:
- They see a list of ideas suggested to help people who are homeless to vote on, and one at the top which is being built.
- They click the top one and see options, 'contribute in ‘web dev’, ‘marketing’, ‘on the streets’. They click the latter and it gives suggestions for something they could do, collected and voted on by our community.
- Maybe they go for a simple one an just click, bring a flask of tea and have a chat. They put a flash in their bag
- At the end of the video they meet someone in a public place who is homeless, and just share a cup of tea and a chat
I put one in capitals as that is the one the Royal Family in the Netherlands most want to back using our platform. They are 100% in to back us, if we can get a good video and pitch-deck together.
7) could be something like seeing in the paper a local businessman’s shop or market stall burnt down. they suggest something kind the community can all do to help, like rebuilding it and hosting a party where people donate to help them get back started again (this scene might be a tough to fit into the video)
5)… this one needs to be strong. any ideas?
Maybe turning scrub land into bee habitat
And having a local artist paint a huge bee nearby
Or a conversation app which you take a photo of the products you buy, and it tells you which ones are helping conversation, and flags ones which are removing habitats
Virginia in London to do the dog walk to the old people’s home and we should have friends who will film.
Marina has someone to film next week or this weekend. we should get a script together. what did you think about my ideas?
- a potato gun fight where people are shooting seeds for native species in compost rather than potatoes, in some barren land to turn it into a habitat for bees and butterflies. with a water fight at the end.
we should be having this discussion in our forum so others can be invited in
5 is cool, fun and would look amazing in a video. i still don’t think its powerful enough from a ‘conservation’ point of view though.