[Kanban Plugin] Resolve conflicts between our mod and the updated master branch

Our version is depreciated. The main version isn’t.

So update ours, then implement the time out bug fix that the original author suggested

Current version: GitHub - discourse/discourse-kanban-theme: A Discourse theme component providing basic kanban-board functionality

The author David’s suggestion to solve a too many requests error in our mod: FEATURE: Enable tag boards by davidtaylorhq · Pull Request #7 · discourse/discourse-kanban-theme · GitHub

The current version of the kanban plugin: GitHub - discourse/discourse-kanban-theme: A Discourse theme component providing basic kanban-board functionality

The task is to:

• update our mod to latest version and then fix any bugs
  • fix the “too many request” bug David mentions

The expected functionality is to make it possible to search all categories and load only tags. It should be able to load 1-5 different tags ideally.

@JFort I was thinking that perhaps staggering the load would fix this, as it was mostly working before. So it would load one column, then when complete the next column.

There might still be a future issue as the forum grows. I’m not sure if we can calculated it, or if a try it and see approach is best.

There is a suggestion to fix our plugin:

“Make each of the column headings to link to /tags/c/CATAGORY/TAG_NAME , you can then see just that tag in a single list, but better, you can click New Topic and create a new topic with that tag. It saves, by my count, a hundred clicks that it takes to assign a tag when creating a topic.”

Which would reduce the issue of the plugin trying to read and return too much at the same time.