I've got a Message for you (with Wiggles). Porto

Let’s discuss times, days and locations here!

Invite any kind hearted people you know who’d like to join in :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Everyone.

I Still have no idea how to work with this & I don’t even know if anyone will be able to read this, but I am really happy I got to know about this project and I’m so excited to join.

Wishing you the best,
Daniel

We see it. Well anyone who is watching this event does. The site is currently set up to be navigable, but not self explanatory as it’s new and we’re moving the community over slowly from FB. Right now you can find stuff but you need to search a bit.

If you post yourself onto the map then you’ll be invited to all happiness activities in Porto. If you have any skills or causes you’d like to be involved in then you can click the magnifying glass, advanced search, and then search for the tag

For example ‘homelessness’ or ‘graphic design’. Or search for both and see what’s going on where your skills intersect the causes you care about.

As it’s all a little confusing and many teams/projects aren’t active on this platform yet, if you really want to get into things feel welcome to meet me for a coffee in Matosinhos, or jump on a video call. If you’re more curious to watch then posting yourself onto the map is the best way to watch what’s going on.

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like