Rewirement tasks are something we are trying to add to our daily/weekly routine so we do them throughout the course until they are embedded as new habits.
Post here when you complete a rewirement task which is a new habit you are trying to form, so others can support your journey.
Here’s a reminder of them all.
- Testing our happiness. We can all take the test at week 5 and week 10 to see if the course is improving our happiness levels.
- Take time to fully experience a moment in your day. It can be something big and enjoyable, or as simple as really enjoying a simple breath of fresh air
- Gratitude: 5 things you are grateful for each day
- Choose a kind act outside your usual routine that you can do for someone every day
- Talk to someone new. You don’t have to swap numbers and become friends unless you want. Just have a conversation
- Get 7hrs of sleep 5 times a week. Turn off devises at least an hour before bed
- 30mins exercise/day