This is a discussion and planning thread to create the video and plan where we should post it.
I’ll be reaching out to all of the top posters and commentators over there, and also the guy who is credited with creating the movement to arrange a series of video relaxed video chats between a few of them and hosted by me.
I’ll then host and record the video and audio. Their audio isn’t going to be amazing as it’ll be through my computers speakers. I’ll try to fix the bluetooth so i can run it to a decent speaker (this is for me).
My initial thoughts in no particular order are that we need to:
- create a youtube playlist for it.
- the current youtube channel should have a quick, clean overhaul to make subscribing more appealing
- source/create animations and emoji’s which fit with the memes and emojis being used in every post at r/wallstreetbets
- discuss where to post the video (FB, Podcast, Vimeo, Instagram, etc). time is critical so we will begin with just youtube and r/wallstreetbets which should bring us views immediately. After that we can push the video out to grow a following on targeted other platforms @SocialMedia team, what would you suggest?
- some users may want to use an avatar rather than display their face publicly, we should be prepared to work with that
- a list of questions to ask during the chat. what will viewers what to know specifically. perhaps we can advertise the video by making a post asking their members what they want to ask the day before which will be great publicity
- we should have the second video planned before filming the 1st one so we can encourage users to subscribe at the beginning and end.