Mods needed for our subreddits where we promote peace and happiness, or our projects

On Reddit we currently run:

I’ll create documentation for each to give you guidelines for modding which ever ones you choose. You then need to drop in and check the mod-queue from time to time to approve and remove things, keep a general eye, and think up/discuss ways to grow each so our message of peace and well-being can reach further.

2 Likes

Hi! I can help with moderating these subreddits. How many subreddits are we allowed to choose?

1 Like

Hello, I can also help moderating these subreddits!

1 Like

Great! @JaiGuerrero, what time would you mostly be online? So we could take turns in checking the subreddits. In that way, we could attend well to the needs of the Redditors. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I can check the subreddits in the evening at 8:00 PM if that’s okay with you! :slight_smile: you can also co-assign this task to me for easier navigation.

1 Like

Okay then, this is noted @JaiGuerrero
I’ll visit the subreddits, in the morning.
May I ask what timezone are you in?

1 Like

You can definitely both mod them. Its just checking the mod queue every few days for 2mins to approve and remove things.

Creating a plan to help grow the communities is really where you’ll get to apply your skills. I was thinking something like an article of ‘positive communities to add to your Reddit feed if you need a lock-down, or life, lift’.

2 Likes