Setting Up Channels For Our Videos/Podcasts/Livestreams

Hey team!

Any suggestions for where we can set up channels for our videos/podcasts/livestreams?

1 Like

I think we post them everywhere tbh but focus on Youtube, Reddit and Maybe a Decentralised Media Dapp although i don’t think any of them are developed enough yet. If there’s any we could use it would be great to get in at the beginning so their promotions also promote our channel

1 Like

Would someone like to research where would could post and create a list of channels to create alongside our existing ones.

1 Like

We can also post on Instagram as IGTV, short clips on Twitter and repost the whole video on Facebook :slight_smile:

Also Andy, I’d like to request access to the Twitter and Instagram accounts so I can start planning what to do to increase public awareness :grin: I am not active on Facebook at all unfortunately so does anyone on @A-Team want to take that on?

1 Like

I hate Facebook with a passion, but it is where most of our community action happened… also what made our movement possible, and then what took away our ability to reach the people in the community i’d worked to hard to build up.

1 Like