Template email for companies to join Altruistic Hackathons

Dear (enter company),

I’m reaching out on behalf of my team at The Public Happiness Movement to see whether (enter company) would be interested in helping out for an upcoming Global Hackathon (Hacking Homelessness and Happiness) scheduled for the 4th Feb @10am till 5th Feb @ 9 pm.

Focal Local is a community of volunteers who create projects and activities to make this world friendlier, happier and safer by targeting the roots of societal issues.

OBJECTIVE
The Hackathon will concern two main projects:

1. Brighter Tomorrow Map - A resource map for the homeless that’s been 1.5 years in the making and recently featured in The Independent - for more info, please see the link below.
  2. Public Happiness Movement - upgrade the existing website, enabling our community to bring people together to volunteer their skills and time to design and build projects which tackle societal issues in creative and fun ways.

TASKS
If you are still reading, then you have my gratitude. To find out more about our requirements and tasks or to get involved in our online forum please refer to the following:

[Insert link to tasks here]

You can read more about our organisation here: [Insert link to our about page]

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Thanks for your time :slight_smile: