Estimated time: 1hr
Your challenge is to set up and run regular video chats for anyone who’d like to join in to help grow the feeling of community. Some topic suggestions are:
- just chill and chat
- play a game together
- catch up on and celebrate progress across the community
- team chats (once a team has enough members)
I would suggest probably monthly at this point.
- We should avoid a situation where only one person comes online as that will achieve the opposite of creating a feeling of warm and friendly community, so you or one of the other @CommunityBuilders need to be online at the beginning of the meeting, unless lots of people have signed up
- Please utilise the calendars so people can see when it is occurring, and ask people to RSVP by posting their name in the comments
- I suggest Zoom, but am open to other options
- Meetings should aim to alternate between two different times, so if its 3am in the morning for a member in Zambia they don’t always miss out as they can join the next one.
- Meetings about progress in our community, or teams should be recorded and posted in our Youtube channel with the link posted in the relevant place on this forum so anyone who missed it can tune in later.
This is a repeating task. After you’ve completed it please copy and paste this description into a new post and add it to the ‘backlog’ channel