Love this website concept....please grow it!

Love this website concept…please grow it! I was blithely searching GitHub-like sites for social movements and you popped up. Please grow this site. I’ll do my part to promote it. Please let me know how I can help.

Rhonda

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment here @RhoRho358, it means a lot, especially in the stage we’re in. We’re just getting ready to launch this platform and move our community off of social media and onto here. We’re a small team of active members right now and would love to have you join one of the teams :slight_smile:

Not sure whether that would be @SocialMedia, @CommunityBuilders or @WebDev as you mentioned Github and help promoting. You can see all the teams here and join one using the link in the banner.

Here’s our 1st launch event. The plan is to host 6 launch hacks like this during 2022 and get all of our projects and platforms live and growing.

Btw, what do you think of our new homepage? @Marvelxy has been working hard on it and we’re all very excited to finally see it close to being ready on the live site :slight_smile: :slight_smile: