Dev Meeting this Monday?

@WebDev Anyone available for a dev update meeting this Monday at 19:00 Lisbon time?

1 Like

Sure, I’m available!

1 Like

i’m in, and with some questions to ask lol

1 Like

Great. Do you mind if we record the conversation for anyone who misses it

Not at all!

1 Like

Hey, I’m not sure if I can make it today

Ok, we’ll record it and you can add your thoughts afterwards in comments. Any questions you want answered?

Yes, I saw some MongoDB connection strings and stuff like that on the site’s repo. So my question is if the users data is stored in a Mongodb database or a sql database. I think I also need the User model schema.
One last thing, which is not a question, but I want to apologize for the time it’s been taking me to finish the plug in, but I really have my schedule quite filled up and have to find little pockets of time to work on it

1 Like

That’s ok, hopefully it’ll be ready to go next week.

@Marvelxy do you have the meeting link we used before?

I will look for it

1 Like

I think this is it https://meet.google.com/xxg-zhab-bqp

1 Like

@pablodclavijo We talked about your question but couldn’t quite work out what it was you were asking.

Are you talking about:

1. The Discourse database where the user data we need (likes and wallet keys) are stored?
  2. The Reactjs database which is MongoDB and the events posted on the map are stored there?

The two users accounts are synced by using Discourse as a Single Sign On provider for our React site. I was planning on not pulling the data from the other side (at least for now) simply because its easier, as when someone posts an event on the Local map they begin receiving likes from other users so receive tokens for those events (we use Discourse to power the comments and wall section in each event).

I was talking about number 1, but it’s not something I need right now, as I can layout the main logic and then tweak it to fit the model.

1 Like