We're back!

@trust_level_0 @trust_level_1 @trust_level_2 @trust_level_3 @trust_level_4 @moderators @admins

We’re back! :partying_face:

Sorry for the down time. I upgraded to the latest Discourse version expecting that it might break Docus and we’d need to fix it. What i wasn’t expecting was that our database had been corrupted by a broken plugin, it’s taken a lot of effort to fix it and get us back online

That all took even longer as i had also promised my wife that i’d drive her from Portugal to Turkey to visit her family, as she’d never been on a roadtrip before, and because i wanted to bring our dog Wiggles who is also family :slightly_smiling_face:

Us in Venice :slightly_smiling_face:

It was really tough to get online while driving over 4,000km in a tiny little car, and focus on fixing this issue, but we’re back now.

I’m going to be setting up our platform with the new design today which focuses the web portal on your interests, rather than a cluttered list of everything going on here. There may be little bits of downtime today while i set things up, and we might need to modify Docus before the Reactjs side comes back. Fingers crossed it’ll just work :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Update: Docus seems to be working perfectly with the new Discourse