All our platforms and resources which require an online user account need to use Discourse’s SSO function which you can read about here
This means that users should only need one account to sign in and remain signed in across any different software choices we offer.
Where possible the databases should also be synced so users profile details are the same everywhere.
- Our main build (maps): connected
- Brightertomorrowmap.com: available but needs reconnected
- news.focallocal.org: available but needs reconnected
- shop.focallocal.org: not connected. Research on best option needed
- trello being depreciated so not needed
- slack: probably not needed as it’s a side offering which will be synced to the main channels in discourse