Create React and iOS apps from the Discourse stock app

Haha fair enough.
I was just thinking that everything could be renamed the Be Happy Movement just for the app title but that’s too much work.
Be Happiness looks ok.
How about abbreviate movement?
Happy Mvmt, Movt, Mvt, Movmt
Be Happy Mvt

1 Like

I think we should do a little research. I wonder if there are guides to help more people find it.

Like Focallocal was a cool name… But no one knew what it was or was excited when they heard it

2 Likes

Be Happier Mvmt is my preference from your suggestions

@bob can you upload the code for this into our GitHub, if you’re ok with us opensourcing the code to turn run this as an app… if the code base is suited to an opensource project

Yes, I like Be Happiness! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@bob. From the app I’m unable to copy the URLs so I can share. The work around is to click the email item and copy paste the URL from there. It’s not ideal though.

@aeglobal this is the thread to send the message to Bob you wanted to send about the screenshots

1 Like

I’m able to copy the URL from the text box without any problems by tapping on the URL when it’s highlighted. Did you tap on the URL or tap and hold to see if the copy/paste menu pops up? The app has no control over the copy/paste function.

1 Like

Strange. It’s disabled on my Xiaomi Android using Chrome. The copy dialogue just doesn’t pop up

Maybe the keyboard is interfering with it? Its there as it thinks it’s a text entry box, but I can’t close it without closing the popup

Oh, sorry @bob.

Looks like I’ve been long pressing it out of habit every time I’ve tried. If I just tap once it does open

1 Like

@bob , when you have time do you mind uploading more screenshots of the app? I want to create a mini animation of the user interface of the app.

@aeglobal Sure but it would be easier for you to download the app and take the screenshots yourself if you are using Android.

2 Likes

Alexia is using iOS

@bob how is the iOS app coming?

we’ve begun putting ads out and have more people joining the team now. i think the platform is ready to support small teams in each skill and project :slight_smile: