Hour picker improved

1. Yes!
  2. Umm… well i hope so. I’m trying hard to solve it.. I have another plan which you might come hear us talking about so i might as well mention it now. We’re gifting a version of our platform (with a few tweaks) as a prototype for an EU project which has similar aims to our core design brief in bringing communities together to take action on local issues (half the design brief). That saves them a heap of time and gives them a platform beyond what they could’ve achieved for it, and in exchange we would get to use a bit of their budget for key breaking issues like a MeteorJS expert to do the update. We’ve always been a money free group, but if its the only way to fix that issue and no-one is losing out why not? (also we’re exploring solving it by becoming a crytpo-backed community, but that’s a whole different discussion. All ideas to get us up and running are on the table)
  3. Yes definitively using the single form has been tough in a UX sense. Trying to find perfect sentences that can work for both use-cases for one.

deploy-phm is the live meta site branch, this platform.

deploy-btm is the homelessness project, although its not building right now (another issue we can fix while setting up the EU project site, as its just repeating the same steps when setting up their version).

master is the latest current branch and will soon be our staging server version.

Master is the correct branch to use. Then we test a few improvements for stability before pushing changes downstream to all live sites (i mean we will be able to test them as soon as master is hooked to a live testing server)

I know that’s a bit messy. Unfortunately that’s what happens when a project is mostly dead for a couple of years and then comes back to life. That DB migration tool absolutely destroyed us… all these troublesome issues seem pretty small in comparison :sweat_smile:

I saw there is a task about code improvement. If I can set up the project locally, I can probably use the suggestions there to make some changes while going through the code base, as a first step to get familiar with the project.

That sounds like a great idea!

1 Like