General Discussion

Use this thread for general discussions. This is thread is synced with our Slack channel which is a backup discussion tool some of our community use at work, so some messages will be coming from members who are online over there.

A few conflicts seem to exist between the master branch and the deploy branches, mainly in package.json. Here is a screenshot for reference:

Just heard back from Tom. He thinks it’s ok to make them all uniform. Someone most likely forgot to push changes to all of them

Okay, great! Should hopefully be able to merge to deploy branch

1 Like

@dhruvmk how do I access the new form on the live sites or testing site? Is it a URL?

There is still a bit more to be done before it works properly. I need to update the database and the React which should be done soon

1 Like

I do not have database privileges, so would it be possible for Tom or you to create a collection called “emergency-events” for both the fl-sleeper and fl-gather clusters?

1 Like

I’ve asked him. He’s on Slack often for work and sees messages there quickest

1 Like

Good morning @dhruvmk Tom has updated your permissions on the database :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, great. Will continue now

1 Like

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

Or feel welcome to join me and my GF via video call if you’d like. We’re celebrating NYE with just us and and Raki :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah, I’d love to, but I am meeting up with a few friends soon. Have fun though!

Side question: do you want the emergency form and the old form to be rendered on the live site, or will the emergency form replace the old form? And just to verify, the two categories for the emergency form would be “Shop for me” and “Talk to me”, right? Thanks.

1 Like

Have fun! Both forms, the original is always there and the 2nd is only live when there’s an emergency to respond to, like Covid or an Earthquake. So sometimes the button to open it is there and sometimes it’s hidden

1 Like

Yes, for now Shop for me and talk to me but with the ability to add more categories via i18n if wanted

1 Like

Cool, thank you

1 Like

Good morning, so I am unable to access the FL-maps form on the live site. Are you facing a similar problem?

I seem to be unable to access the maps at all

BTM seems to be working, but this site I can’t access the maps

Yeah I’m facing the same problem, not sure what’s going on…when I log out, I am able to access the map though.

1 Like