Hackathon 20th and 21st Oct 2018 - Main Thread

Yes @AndyatFocallocal it starts closed until the user clicks the ballon.

1 Like

nice! :slight_smile:

I would love it to be reviewed by someone else meanwhile I will do what I can to tidy it up.

That’s great. Can I have a look?

Now we need to trigger the Discourse actions. For example, I will provide a library where you can call dcs.gotoTopicList(pageId, 'video'). Any idea where this can be put? I guess we need to put this in the route? (so that it is triggered in case of page refresh)

Great. i’m going to ask new devs joining in to begin by reviewing pull requests, to familiarise themselves with the code. just add a comment asking someone to try and improve the areas you think are a little rough :slight_smile:

Let me push to another branch on your folk so that you see it.

2 Likes

Hi all,

I have just got myself back online after a pretty disorganised morning.

I hope you have all been having a good day.

Looking to start my day off with a code review as suggested above :smiley:

@syl and @olivierjm I am more than happy to take a look at anything you have been working on!

3 Likes

@dnmcky if you’re looking for missions, can i suggest one that …may not be the most fun, but will help everyone else joining in later a heap?

1 Like

:100: % I am up for it

1 Like

i just tagged you on it on trello. the code for both maps used to auto push (with any differences defined in i18n, a language plugin). It was just so i wasn’t managing two teams, and partly to keep the core focus of both on community.

From today the codes are going to diverge, but the auto-sync broke at some point a while back and the fl-sleeper map is behind in some. can you review previous PR’s to see if they were pushed to fl-sleeper, until you hit a patch where they are all the same.

Any which weren’t pushed tag me in them, as 98% should have been. one or two might be cherry picked differences

@syl I have pushed to your folk, let me know when you see the changes.

1 Like

it’s a good way to get introduced to the code. we can also split it between devs joining in, a few each, if it’s not fun :slight_smile:

cool cool cool

I’ll start combing through

1 Like

I’m on it

2 Likes

Sorry @olivierjm, I cannot see your changes. Can you please provide more guidance? Thanks.

I just checked It wasn’t pushed to your fork.

Hi! I’m Golfo from Greece, I’ve been working with Meteor and Blaze for a while but now I want to learn React :slight_smile:

1 Like

@syl Check this branch here discource-routes

I will clean this soon

1 Like

@AndyatFocallocal I can see a disparity in the commits however I can’t see any way to see what pull requests were made to the fl-sleeper branch. I’ll try to find specific commits instead.

i’m not sure how is best. you might need to have two tabs and pop the code up in the fl-sleeper branch to see if it includes the update.

1 Like