New Homepage

@Marvelxy I came across a homepage bug, but thought it was a Docuss bug as it was similar to an issue we had before so i reached out to @syl for help.

Turns out its a React how to thing and Sylvain was kind enough to look into it and find the answer. The links i added should have been in a different format, but also the code around the links should have been. Here’s what Syl sent:

The links in the Projects section don’t open correctly because they don’t seem to be valid React links. In fl-maps, Docuss relies on React Router to interpret links correctly, so any link not going through React Router won’t work.

Specifically, I believe the problem lies here (and everywhere else where class CardLink is used). I think you’re not supposed to use “href”, but rather something like this :

<Link to='/something_here'>Go to somewhere</Link>

I’ve added that to the documentation section now and would appreciate if you’d review it after solving the bug which can be recreated by clicking any link in the projects section. You’ll see our website open up inside our website, so there’s two main menus visible.

1 Like