Weekly News, Updates and Timeline

Timeline update:

Timeline of Major Tasks and Milestones

Pre-launch - Just developers and foundation builders here

Alpha Launch - Core Team and a few early members to test the platform

Beta Launch - Invite only entry to platform asking people to only invite their their most positive and pro-active friends to set the culture here

Launch - MVP platform is fully functional and intuitively guides users to contribute to the eco-system effectively

• Launch Party Hacks go ahead for each individual platform to grow the token economy powering our platforms and mission
  • Full UX review begins

I’m working on the homepage edit now, then the new getting started guides for users. Think that’ll take me today and tomorrow, and hopefully Tom or @Marvelxy can see in the review request what i missed when adding the new sections as my new branch won’t load right now.
2. After that i’ll work on the token distribution setup, which will take around 2 days.
3. Then i’m going to try and setup 3 new versions of our platform. A new version of the Brighter Tomorrow Map, The Community Climate Action platform, and a new version of the Testing Server (if we can’t get it fixed before then). If @tmcnulty or Marvelous are around early next week i’d love some support as i’m I’m sure i’m going to need it.

There is two essential tasks which i don’t think i can solve.

1: Make a sitewide notifications system by setting users to 'follow' the tags created by Docuss when they post something on the map

2: Bug: question mark links have gone missing from the maps

@Marvelxy , or @zhna123 do you think you could tackle these?

Tom if you think you can fix the current testing server instead of me setting up a new one let me know, or get Teleport working as that’s also very useful.

After those tasks the platforms are all useable and i’ll switch most of my focus to community and team building to getting people onboard and building together :partying_face: